Eczema is a type of inflammatory skin state in which the skin suffers from dryness, swelling and itchy sensation. How to cure eczema is easy if you know the proper process. Having this kind of disease is in fact terrible because there are cases wherein itching doesn’t stop and is really aching. If a patient is found with eczema, the doctor automatically decides what type of eczema it is to come up with the right treatment plan. A doctor also considers other factors like the patient’s medical history, family health history and the meanness of the particular eczema.
For anyone who suffers with eczema – this is not an easy problem to live with. Not only are there physical signs to deal with, the emotional symptoms can sometimes be worse. If you want to learn how to cure eczema fast then this article will give you tips on treatments and remedies that provide you fast pain release.
When you consider treatment, bear in mind that eczema can be stopped by how you live, what you eat and what you’re exposed to on a daily basis. This will help you know what treatments will really work and why.
Certain Foods, stress, allergies and home products can all increase eczema. Eczema can sometimes go unnoticed in our bodies and begin to be visible when you are exposed to a large amount of either of the above discussed triggers.
How to cure eczema quickly:
Try to avoid the following:
- Foods that trigger eczema: dairy products, spicy foods, caffeine, sugar, soy, citrus foods, shellfish, wheat and gluten
- Food allergies – you can be allergic to a certain type of food which you may not be aware of. To find out if you are allergic to certain foods you will need to have a food allergy test performed. Contact a local homeopath or doctor. It is painless and you get a report with all the food groups that you may be allergic to. Once you know which foods you’re allergic to it’s easy to avoid them and hence cure your eczema disorder.
- Stress: emotional stress is a contributor to eczema. The more stress you have in your life, the more severe the skin disorder. Cure your eczema by reducing or managing the stress in your life. With regards to children – speak to them openly about their condition and how you will help cure them naturally.
- Avoid pollen, dust and house chemical manufactured goods along with nickel jewellery.
- Avoid using perfumed scented moisturizers, bubble baths and use unscented soaps when you can.
How to cure eczema quickly: effective natural remedies
Coconut oil is effective. It helps to moisturize the skin and lessen skin rash and itching.
- Use calendula to care for skin inflammation
- Garlic is a natural healer with great anti-fungal properties. Just unpeel a piece of clove of garlic and boil it with a small quantity of water. Then apply the lukewarm mixture using cotton wool or a cloth on the exaggerated skin areas.
- Sunlight is another natural treatment. Morning sun is the best, for those in hot season you need be careful as you don’t want your skin to burn.
- Hydrotherapy is a great way to help alleviate skin burning and itching and cure eczema.
- Aromatherapy can help with the inflammation and itching especially when using chamomile, geranium, bergamot, jasmine, sandalwood or lavender. Add these to warm bath, a moisturizer or during a massage
- Regular intake of water aids in hydrating and retaining skin moisture. This way, dry skin is relieved and can somehow give liberation from so much pain. Two liters of water daily is recommended for persons going through eczema.
- Probiotics or good bacteria are found in the digestive tract of a person. These are live micro-organisms that fight against bad bacteria to strengthen the digestive tract and immune system. If probiotics are taken by children, chances are, the development of eczema can be reduced. These are really helpful for children especially in avoiding the symptoms of eczema.
- Taking of natural adding for example vitamins C and E and virgin coconut oil assist make up skin damages. These can restore damaged cells because of the anti-oxidants properties of the discussed vitamins plus the powerful moisturizing effect of virgin coconut oil’s natural oils.