- Biosimilars for Psoriasis: Determining Similarity Biosimilars for Psoriasis: Determining Similarity November 23, 2017In this review, the International Psoriasis Council explains how biosimilars are evaluated in a clinical setting.The British Journal of Dermatology (Source: Medscape Today Headlines)MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.
- Psoriasis: Disease Duration and CV Risk Psoriasis: Disease Duration and CV Risk November 21, 2017Disease duration joins severity as a factor driving CV risk in patients with psoriasis, but the right therapy can lower this risk.Medscape Dermatology (Source: Medscape Today Headlines)
- Severe Psoriasis May Make Diabetes More Likely November 21, 2017People with the skin disease psoriasis are at increased risk for type 2 diabetes, and the more severe the psoriasis, the greater their risk, a new study finds. (Source: WebMD Health)
- Severe Psoriasis May Make Diabetes Increasingly Likely November 21, 2017Title: Severe Psoriasis May Make Diabetes Increasingly LikelyCategory: Health NewsCreated: 11/20/2017 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 11/21/2017 12:00:00 AM (Source: MedicineNet Diabetes General)
- Medical News Today: Psoriasis and stress: What's the link? November 20, 2017Not only can stress trigger psoriasis flare-ups, but living with psoriasis can have an effect on a person's overall mental health. Learn more. (Source: Health News from Medical News Today)
- Medical News Today: Can cannabis help treat psoriasis? November 20, 2017Can the active cannabinoids in cannabis be an effective treatment for itchy and painful psoriasis? We look at the evidence in this article. (Source: Health News from Medical News Today)
- Can Fish Oil Help Reading? November 19, 2017Discussion Fats and fatty acids are essential for good human health. Saturated fats have hydrogen pairs linked to each carbon on the carbon backbone. They are solid or semi-solid at room temperature. Common examples are butter, lard, or hardened vegetable shortening. They are linked to higher cholesterol and triglycerides and only a small amount of […]
- Medical News Today: Can aloe vera treat psoriasis? November 19, 2017Psoriasis is a long-term condition that causes excess skin cells to form inflamed or scaly patches on the skin. Can aloe vera help manage the symptoms? (Source: Health News from Medical News Today)
- Psoriasis severity may affect type 2 diabetes risk November 17, 2017More severe psoriasis is linked to a higher risk of type 2 diabetes, a study published in theJournal of the American Academy of Dermatologysuggests.Medical News Today (Source: Society for Endocrinology)MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.
- FDA Turns to Emerging Tech for Opioid Crisis November 16, 2017It will take more than medication alone to win the battle against opioid addiction, and now U.S. clinicians finally have a device-based therapy to help reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal. FDA granted a new indication to Innovative Health Solutions for its NSS-2 Bridge nerve stimulator. The new indication was reviewed under FDA's de novo […]
- Biosimilars for Psoriasis: Determining Similarity Biosimilars for Psoriasis: Determining Similarity November 23, 2017